Sales Development Representative
At Archdesk we are passionate about improving the productivity of construction companies, specifically specialist contractors. We offer modern software for their back-office operations as well as work in the field of management. We’re a team of an ambitious and hardworking individualist who believe that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
You will be working alongside and reporting directly to the CEO and CMO.
If you are thinking big and want to join in a very early team, apply!
Description of the role
- 70% of the time spent on meeting clients face to face at their offices
- Job is based in London. However, you will have to be on the road most of the time and on the phone with potential customers. You need to have the ability to travel widely outside of London at short notice.
- Combination of outbound and inbound lead qualification. Defining sales strategy, smoothing out sales, and on-boarding process.
- Participation in various industry events.
We are looking for
- An experienced sales manager with a proven track record of selling a £1000+ per month product.
- Passionate about improving a company’s efficiency.
- Goal orientated and owner of a quote at a previous position.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Comfortable in making many outbound calls a day.
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Interest in the construction/building industry (Willingness to learn).
- Ability to adjust quickly to a changing startup environment
What can we offer
- Attractive basic salary, plus results based incentive.
- Base + Salary for ambitious candidates can be as high as £150k-£180k per annum.
- Early employee OTE (Very attractive). (Ability to double your salary in the first month!).
- Company car.
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to build strong relations.
If we just described you – come knocking!