Sales Support Specialist
We’re a team of an ambitious and hardworking individualist who believe that anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry. Our product is a cloud-based management solution, providing an all-in-one platform for total construction management.
As a Sales Support Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to help us achieve our sales target, by improving our sales efficiency and communication. You will be responsible for providing support to our Sales and Customer Success teams and help us build lasting relationships with our customers.
As a part of our team you will
- Contact warm leads (mailing, warm calls)
- Set up demos and meeting for the outbound sales team
- Create sales deals, contacts and company information in CRM
- Carry out additional research about leads before setting up demo meeting
- Follow-up existing deals ensuring up-to-date communication
The right candidate
- Has strong written communication skills. (English min. C1) must have.
- Has the ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Has analytical skills to help with additional research.
- Has a “can-do” attitude and is a hard working individual.
- Doesn’t give up, (but does know when to take ”no” for an answer.)
- 3 000 – 4 000 zł net per month B2B or UoP. (Based on experience)
- Private health care package.
- High growth start-up environment.
- Dedicated learning path.
We’re looking for energetic, goal oriented person, willing to build strong relations.
If we just described you – come knocking!