Acceptable Use Policy for Archdesk
Acceptable Use Policy ("policy", “AUP”) outlines unacceptable use of Archdesk ERP system (“Hosted Services”) operated by EMS Operations (UK) Ltd ("Provider") by a party which got access to the Archdesk ERP system based on Archdesk SaaS Agreement (“Customer”).
Hosted Services provided by Provider may only be used for lawful purposes. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with Customer’s use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of Customer's account with or without notice.
Customer may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- phishing or engaging in identity theft;
- distributing computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malicious code;
- distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services;
- promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities;
- infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others;
- deleting or altering author attributions, copyright notices, or trademark notices, unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner;
- evading spam filters, or sending or posting a message or e-mail with deceptive, absent, or forged header or sender identification information;
- obtaining unauthorized access to any system, network, service, or account;
- interfering with Hosted Services to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
- sending or posting unsolicited messages or e-mail, whether commercial or not to any recipients who have requested that messages not be sent to them;
- holding Provider or its affiliates up to public scorn or ridicule
- reselling Hosted Services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without Provider’s prior written consent;
- misrepresenting Customer’s relationship with Provider.
Customer services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of a Customer's account.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact Archdesk Support Team at [email protected]
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which Customer will be promptly updated.